Friday, November 25, 2016

Week 23 from Hayden

Week 23 from Hayden (11 yo boy)

19/11/16
Today we did a 15.5km walk, then we went for a swim (cold).  Mum and I had a look at the treetops course.  On the walk we saw ring necked parrots.

20/11/16
Today we did part of the Bibbulmun Track!  Then Mum taught me square lashing!  Then we had a swim. We found a big piece of rope that I untangled.

21/11/16
Today we drove to Harvey.  We did a cheese factory, the shrine and the big orange!  Then we went to Bunbury and had lunch at the beach.

22/11/16
Today we packed down and Mum and I did the high ropes course, which involved 54 challenges, 6 flying foxes up to 8m, 4 up to 10m and 4 up to 12m high.  The 100m long one on the red course was awesome.  The only scary bit was the one I wasn’t tall enough for.  I did green, blue and red courses! I enjoyed it!

23/11/16
Today Sam and I played Lego all day – it was AWESOME!!! We fought with the Nexo Knights!! Sam taught me to crack a whip!

24/11/16
Today we went and did a winery, a chocolate place, a lolly shop, a silk place, a cheese place and a nut and cereal place.   Overall it wasn’t a day for the kids!

25/11/16
Today we went to the jetty and I fished most of the day (I caught nothing).  We had a swim too!

No comments:

Post a Comment