Friday, November 11, 2016

Week 21 from Hayden

Week 21 from Hayden (11 y.o.boy)

05/11/16
Today we did wineries, wineries and wineries.  Then we went to Whiteman Park and I had a play.  Then we went and had a swim and I saw Arlo (August) again.

06/11/16
Today I read and then we went shopping.  I got some treats and Minecraft: The Survivor’s Book of Secrets.

07/11/16
Today we went to New Norcia, it was boring.  The tour guide was okay and there was a small dog, it was fun, it liked small sort of weak sticks.  We saw Sam and Evie again, it was awesome.

08/11/16
Today we got up early and went to Fremantle.  At the port we got the ferry to Rottnest Island.  We did two tours there, one about the lighthouse (we got to go up to the top of the lighthouse, you could see everything), the second was a tour of the 9.2 guns, they were awesome!  Then we got the bus around the island.  The Quokkas were the cutest things in the world, they were about half a metre long (tail included) and I got to watch one eat, work out what it was eating and then feed it that!

09/11/16
Today I got up early and played with Sam and Evie again.  Then we said goodbye and they left.  Then we went whale watching.  We saw seven different humpback whales, some multiple times, and one blue whale.  Then we went to the AQWA and looked at all the exhibits.  I got to touch a Port Jackson Shark.

10/11/16
Today we went into Perth and bought me a new backpack, a new book and a box of lego! Mum got a new lens cap and camera bag and thongs.  Then we went to the Bell Tower.  I got to ring the bells! Then we went and drove around Kings Park!

11/11/16

Today we went to Kings Park and did FaceTime with Dec and Elijah.  Then we went to the WACA tour and I got to touch S. March’s kitbag (current)! We also went to Sizzler and I ate and ate and ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment