Friday, November 4, 2016

Week 20 from Hayden

Week 20 from Hayden (11 y.o. boy)

29/10/16
Today we went and did the Loop walk (11.18km), a lookout (500m), four ways (6.28km) and Z-Bend (3.24km). Then we did SSS and went to bed.  I updated Minecraft so I get the wither and elder guardians.

30/10/16
Today we went to the pelican feeding (it didn’t happen).  Then we went to Rainbow Jungle, which was a massive parrot breeding place and one of the owners let me feed and go in the cage of the yellow tailed cockatoos, the red tailed cockatoos and a pair of blue and gold macaws.  I got a tail feather from the macaw.  I got to feed another pair of blue and gold macaws and a bird from Papua New Guinea and it was awesome.  Then we did some walks.

31/10/16
Today we did a 16km walk and then we went to some convict ruins.  Then we went to Geraldton and set up.

01/11/16
Today we went to the Sydney II Memorial, it was awesome.  Then we went to the museum and did a tour and I played in the kids section.  Then I played in the biggest playground in the world.  Then we went to a book exchange.  After that we went to a wind farm, the blades were 48.9m long each with a total span on 100m including the hub, it was huge.

02/11/16
Today we went for a walk along the esplanade, there were playgrounds everywhere.  Then we went on a lobster factory tour, it was boring.  Then we went to the military museum (closed) but there was a tank and artillery piece outside.  Then we went to the library and I finish, finished my school work.

03/11/16
Today we packed up and left.  I downloaded Subway Surfers Halloween Version.  Then we stopped at Dongara and I had a 2cm x 4cm x 5cm lamington and Mum and Dad had a 3cm x 3cm x 7cm echidna slice (no echidnas were harmed in the making of this product).  Then I played in the biggest playground in the world (it made the one in Geraldton look small).  Then we drove to Lesueur N.P. and did a 4.5km walk, we went up 276m.  Then we went to Jurien Bay, it had a playground, I had a play.  Then we went to Cervantes and set up.  Then we went and saw the pinnacles, they were awesome.

04/11/16

Today we packed up and went and looked at the pinnacles again, then we went and drove to PERTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment