Sunday 20 September – 181995
After a long sleep in we had breakfast and went to Middleton Beach for a swim. It was probably very entertaining for the locals watching two Queenslanders get into 16 degrees Celcius ocean water. We swam for about 15 minutes, although most of the time with our faces out as the cold made our sinuses hurt. I quickly lost all feeling in my feet and when we got out my toes were waxy yellow and I struggled to walk normally. We headed back to the van for hot showers to warm up. Middleton Beach
Next up was the Albany Boatshed
Markets which had a variety of lovely items, but were smaller in size than I
had expected. Albany Boatshed Markets Drew visited the National
ANZAC Centre in Albany this afternoon – he spent two to three hours in the main
building, enjoying all the multimedia displays. He then explored outside,
including the Coastal Gun Emplacement Magazine, the Naval Walk and the Convoy
Lookout. We have previously visited this as a family and it is a very informative centre for all ages. National ANZAC Centre




No comments:
Post a Comment