Friday 11 September
https://www.bibbulmuntrack.org.au/
Collie Section of Bibbulmun Track
This morning we got up at 5:30am and we were away at just after 6:30am. Before we even got to the Collie Visitor Centre I hurt a muscle in my left calf that has very much slowed my walking speed today. After we rejoined the main Bibbulmun Track we had some town bush (lots of weeds and rubbish). We then came to Collie River which was still with beautiful reflections.
| Collie River |
I saw a few new to me wildflowers in today’s hike. Today was a warm day with no cloud cover. Much of the day was in strong sunlight, however near Mungalup Dam there was some shade and a light breeze, making more pleasant walking conditions in this section.
| Mungalup Dam |
We arrived at Yabberup Campsite just
after 2pm and were joined by another couple about 2:30pm. I spent a lot of time
massaging my calf in hopes of significant improvement overnight. Three other
south bound End-to-Enders in camp, one tenting and the rest of us in the
shelter overnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment