Thursday, September 10, 2026

Bibbulmun Track - Town Day Collie

 Thursday 10 September

We started a day with a sleep in, followed by a hot breakfast. I washed all our clothes and put them out to dry. Drew and I both had a massage, so many less random knots. I went in search of foam to pad the shoulder straps of my pack. The fabric and craft shop did not have anything suitable but suggested I try Canvas Works South West. The owner was awesome, finding me some offcuts in a suitable density, which I have now sewn into my sheepskin covers for the next leg. 

Canvas Works South West

We returned a few items to the Collie Visitor Centre for us to collect at the conclusion of our Bibbulmun Track Adventure and posted our town box on to Northcliffe Visitor Centre. Drew baked a pre prepared Ricotta and Spinach Cannelloni for dinner. One last shower before bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment