Friday, December 2, 2016

Week 24 from Hayden

Week 24 from Hayden

26/11/16
This morning we went to the Farmers Markets and we got Atassio’s kiss and a Ricciarello! Delicious.  Then we went to Cape Leeuwin (5k google it in google maps and have a look around with satellite).  I liked the audio tour!  Then we had a swim at a BEACH with “SURF”! It was fun!

27/11/16
Today we went to the Raptor Centre.  We saw heaps of endangered species and a a Wedge Tail Eagle, it was awesome.  At the bird show the guy threw the food at the crowd and the birds swooped after it! Then we went to Lake Cave, it was awesome!!!  Then we went to the beach and I got an awesome wave in 20m!!

28/11/16
Today we packed down and did a 13km walk on the Cape to Cape Track, then we moved to Busselton (Sirenton if you ask me).

29/11/16
Today we went to the shops and got groceries.  Then we went to Happs Winery (boring!). Then we went to the cheese place and got a cheese (Dad got a Grenache too).  Then we went to Bootleg Brewery and Dad got one taster pack!  Then we went to an expensive chocolate place.

30/11/16
Today we did a test run of FaceTime for Celebration Evening.  Then we did an 11.12km walk, then we had dinner.  I hope the real thing works well.  We did FaceTime, it worked awesomely!

01/12/16
Today we packed up and moved to Sid’s Campground.  On the way we were going to do a part of the Bibbulmun (closed) then we went to One Tree Bridge (no longer in the water, fenced, with a sign warning Bridge Closed!).  Then I climbed 30m up the Diamond Fire Tree!  The tree was 52m high!  Then we went to Manjimup and I went on a 15m high slide!

02/12/16

Today we did the Cascades (a pretty waterfall), then we went to the Gloucester Fire Tree.  Then we went to the Big Brook Dam – Dad and I fought with sticks (Dad 5, me 0, Dad beat me with a 2 inch stick when I had a 2 foot stick).  Then we went to a bunch of trees (boring), then we went to Beedelup Falls.  Then we went to the big fire tree – I went 35m up it!

No comments:

Post a Comment