Tuesday, July 26, 2016

26/07/2016. Bitter Springs for a swim.

Once we arose we had a shower and packed up. I couldn’t get the gas stove working this morning, sigh, something else I may have to fix. We drove to Biter Springs Cabins and Camping grounds at Mataranka. Once we setup we walked to the springs and had a float down the stream twice. The water was hot and crystal clear and made our skin feel lovely. We returned to the van and I worked out why the gas stove not working (safety switch was on, as I had a van window open and the stove cover was not fully open.) I felt stupid, but so very glad the gas stove wasn’t broken. We returned to the van to update journals, look at the next few days, and have Hayden show he was still sick and tired. However, after dark I decided we should have a fire in the raised fire pit provided. We added Hayden’s “Mystical flames” which made many different coloured flames for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment