Friday, October 21, 2016

Week 18 from Hayden

Week 18 from Hayden (11 y.o. boy)

15/10/16

Today we went to the Oyster Stacks and had a look.  Then we did some walks.  Then we went to Turquoise Bay and snorkelled.  Then we went to the info centre.  When we went back to the van and the awning was down from the wind. We had to put down the caravan to fix it.

16/10/16
Today we went and packed up in the wind, it was HARD!  Then we drove up Shothole Canyon (it reminded me of Camp Half-Blood by Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus series, which I recommend to Jack, Elijah, Jayden and Jarvis.). (Greek mythology) Then we went to Coral Bay and went snorkelling (cold).

17/10/16
Today Mum and Dad went snorkelling and I played in the sand.  Mum and Dad lasted 12 minutes before getting too cold.  Then we packed up.  Then we went for a walk, then we came back to the beach and I dug out a 10cm deep, 0.25m wide moat around a sand hill which I made bigger with the sand from the moat.  Then we drove to Carnarvon and set up.

18/10/16
Today we did a mystery FaceTime with the class (5k tell Dec I said hi and Jack, Elijah, Jayden and Jarvis I miss you ssoo muchhhhh and I look forward to seeing you in 3 months!).
Then we went into the Space and Tech Museum and had a look around - awesome.  In section 3 there were heaps of interactive games to play.  I would like 5k to watch a video on size in our universe, Mr King, it starts with the moon and then the planets, then the different stars.  I do not know the videos link and I guess it's called size of objects in space or similar.  Then I did some school work.

19/10/16
Today was a schoolwork day.  Then we went to an awesome park with a super long flying fox.  Then we went over an old jetty.

20/10/16
Today was a school work day.

21/10/16
Today was a school work day.  Then we went and looked at One Mile Jetty.  It had a $5 entry fee and it was the most dangerous thing we have done on the holiday and the most run down .   Then we went and tried to look at a closed aboriginal culture centre.  Then we went back to the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment